Tuesday night juggling in Davis
- View SourceTuesday night juggling in Davis, at the Park at 4th Street and C Street, 6 pm to 8 pm. Beginners and experienced, balls, clubs, passing, diabolos, shaker cups, devil sticks, even a slack line! Hoopers welcome!
- View SourceWe had a great session on Tuesday night this week!
Quite a few people stopped by to experiment with balls, diablo, devil stick, shaker cups and other props. Lots of club passing going on for all levels.
We'll meet again in the Park at 3rd and C Streets in Davis, at 6:00 pm.
- View SourceNot to mention getting more names for our e-mail list and the post legerdemain burgers and brew.
On Jun 10, 2011, at 7:49 AM, michaelb wrote:
> We had a great session on Tuesday night this week!
> Quite a few people stopped by to experiment with balls, diablo, devil stick, shaker cups and other props. Lots of club passing going on for all levels.
> We'll meet again in the Park at 3rd and C Streets in Davis, at 6:00 pm.
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- View SourceTuesday night juggling in Davis, 6 pm at the Farmers Market, at 4th and C Streets.
This past Tuesday was nice - weather cooled down several degrees, and it was pleasant in the shade. Lot of balls, and club passing...
We discovered that Tueday night is "2 for 1" night at Steve's Pizza! Cold drinks and lots of fresh hot pizza after juggling for a couple of hours....
See everyone next week.
- View SourceNice night out - cool comfortable evening and lots of people to play!
Mark and AnneMarie were there, as well as Blake and Ollie and Ethan.
A local cub scout den descended upon us - a dozen boys and 5 adults - and spent about 45 minutes furiously and enthusiastically juggling everything in sight. One of the dads ended up the evening with a dozen consecutive club throws!
Andres came by shortly before dark, and we spent some time passing 7 clubs, and working on 3 count variations.
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "msbrown1433" <msbrown1433@...> wrote:
> Juggling in the park at 4th and C Streets, 6 pm til dark.
> Everyone welcome!