Tuesday night juggling in Davis

  • michaelb
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 10, 2010
      Tuesday night juggling in Davis, at the Park at 4th Street and C Street, 6 pm to 8 pm. Beginners and experienced, balls, clubs, passing, diabolos, shaker cups, devil sticks, even a slack line! Hoopers welcome!
    • michaelb
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 10, 2011
        We had a great session on Tuesday night this week!

        Quite a few people stopped by to experiment with balls, diablo, devil stick, shaker cups and other props. Lots of club passing going on for all levels.

        We'll meet again in the Park at 3rd and C Streets in Davis, at 6:00 pm.
      • Jonathan Burke
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 10, 2011
          Not to mention getting more names for our e-mail list and the post legerdemain burgers and brew.

          Jonathan

          On Jun 10, 2011, at 7:49 AM, michaelb wrote:

          > We had a great session on Tuesday night this week!
          >
          > Quite a few people stopped by to experiment with balls, diablo, devil stick, shaker cups and other props. Lots of club passing going on for all levels.
          >
          > We'll meet again in the Park at 3rd and C Streets in Davis, at 6:00 pm.

          Jonathan Burke
          Home: 916-419-8668
          Cell: 650-465-4861
          email: badicus@...
          www.BurkeVideo.TV

        • michaelb
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 7, 2011
            Tuesday night juggling in Davis, 6 pm at the Farmers Market, at 4th and C Streets.

            This past Tuesday was nice - weather cooled down several degrees, and it was pleasant in the shade. Lot of balls, and club passing...

            We discovered that Tueday night is "2 for 1" night at Steve's Pizza! Cold drinks and lots of fresh hot pizza after juggling for a couple of hours....

            See everyone next week.
          • msbrown1433
            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 24 9:48 AM
              I'll be at the park 3rd and C streets in Davis this evening, probably about 5:30 or 6 pm. Hope to see people there...
            • msbrown1433
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 5, 2012
                Juggling in the park at 4th and C Streets, 6 pm til dark.
                Everyone welcome!
              • msbrown1433
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 5, 2012
                  Nice night out - cool comfortable evening and lots of people to play!

                  Mark and AnneMarie were there, as well as Blake and Ollie and Ethan.

                  A local cub scout den descended upon us - a dozen boys and 5 adults - and spent about 45 minutes furiously and enthusiastically juggling everything in sight. One of the dads ended up the evening with a dozen consecutive club throws!

                  Andres came by shortly before dark, and we spent some time passing 7 clubs, and working on 3 count variations.