Reply if you will be juggling at McKinley this Friday

  • kim_yasuda
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2010
      Several Damentos either are or will be at the International Juggling Association's annual festival held in Sparks, NV (http://www.juggle.org) this week. If you plan on juggling in McKinley Park, please reply and let people know.

      Friday Juggling
      6:00pm-dark
      McKinley Park, Sacramento
      Google map: http://bit.ly/xoC25
      Meet on the H Street side between the rose garden and duck pond
    • Theresa Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2010
        Sorry we have not been present for a long time.  Life changes and Friday nights are harder for us to attend.  We will not be hooping (and juggling) this Friday.  Hopefully we will be able to meet up again in the near future.  Hope all is well with everyone!!-Theresa

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2010
          Theresa et al:

          Since the IJA festival was so close this year (Sparks, Nev.) a bunch
          of Damentos attended; including myself, Barrett, Marcos, Charlie,
          Kyle, Kim, Ken, Ted (& others from Davis?) . . . I'm sure I'm leaving
          some out. Kyle won a medal. There were workshops (and show
          performances) on ring and hoop isolation. Damentos who attended are
          invigorated by what they saw and sure to feel compelled to try all the
          new stuff out on Friday nights. Some of us (me) have found new
          careers as involuntary "volunteers" from the audience to be made fun
          of on stage. (I suppose we all have our roles to fulfill in life.)

          Hope to see "our" hoopers as schedules and circumstances allow. I
          know I (and others) need to work the dust bunnies off our hoops.

          Cheers.

          Jonathan

          On Jul 29, 2010, at 11:52 AM, Theresa Miller wrote:

          > Sorry we have not been present for a long time. Life changes and
          > Friday nights are harder for us to attend. We will not be hooping
          > (and juggling) this Friday. Hopefully we will be able to meet up
          > again in the near future. Hope all is well with everyone!!-Theresa

          Jonathan Burke
          5042 Stroman Lane
          Sacramento, CA 95835-2057
          H) 916-419-8668