New to juggling

  • lorasloft
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2010
      Hi everyone! I'm very new to juggling - have always wanted to learn. Can anyone tell me where to start, what do I need, any good tutorials/teachers, any good youtube videos, first-timers support groups :) Thanks! Lora
    • clinstrum
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2010
        The best way to learn is to come to one of our Friday juggling sessions at McKinley park or one of our Tuesday sessions at Davis central park. See some of the earlier posts on the message board for details. We have a fair number of beginners who come and practice with us now and then so you won't feel out of place, and the more experienced jugglers are always happy to share a few tips (though you might have to ask, because as a rule we try not to be too pushy about giving advice even though jugglers like nothing better than telling other people how to juggle).

        Some of the other information you asked for can be found at http://www.jugglingdb.com/ . This is a great website with links to more videos and how-to articles than you could get through in a month.

        Cheers,
        Chris