Juggling in the park in Davis, Tuesday night

  • michaelb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2010
      We'll be juggling in the park at 4th and C Streets in Davis, on Tuesday evening, from about 6 to 8 pm. Come join us...
    • michaelb
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2010
        Juggling in Davis on Tuesday nights, 6 to 8 pm at 4th Street and C Street in Davis! Beginners and experienced, balls, clubs, passing, diabolos, devil sticks, shaker cups, often a slack line. Looking for more hoopers! See you there!
      • michaelb
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2010
          Juggling in the Park at 4th and C Streets, on Tuesday from about 6 to 8 pm. Beginners and experienced jugglers. Balls, clubs, passing, diabolos, devil sticks, poi, shaker cups. Sometimes even a slack line...