Alegria at Arco Arena

  • kim_yasuda
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2010
      Alegria is going to be at Arco Arena in Sacramento June 2-6, 2010 (Wed-Sun). Tickets are $40-90
      http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/alegria/tickets/sacramento.aspx

      Alegria trailer
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB8kSKyeIz4

      Doesn't look like this Cirque has juggling, but lots of other circus arts.

      Should we go as a group?

      Other upcoming events:
      05/7-9/2010 Whole Earth Festival, UCDavis, Davis
      06/19/2010 3-5pm McKinley Library World Juggling Day
    • Jonathan Burke
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2010
        I'm game.

        Jonathan

        On May 3, 2010, at 8:19 AM, kim_yasuda wrote:

        > Alegria is going to be at Arco Arena in Sacramento June 2-6, 2010
        > (Wed-Sun). Tickets are $40-90
        > http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/alegria/tickets/sacramento.aspx
        >
        > Alegria trailer
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB8kSKyeIz4
        >
        > Doesn't look like this Cirque has juggling, but lots of other circus
        > arts.
        >
        > Should we go as a group?
        >
        > Other upcoming events:
        > 05/7-9/2010 Whole Earth Festival, UCDavis, Davis
        > 06/19/2010 3-5pm McKinley Library World Juggling Day

        Jonathan Burke
        5042 Stroman Lane
        Sacramento, CA 95835-2057
        H) 916-419-8668
        C) 650-465-4861
        badicus@...
        www.Burkevideo.TV

      • kim_yasuda
        Message 3 of 4 , May 10, 2010
          I'm going to research whether buying tickets at the Arco Arena box office will be cheaper than the extra add-on fees through online tickets. Anyone else who wants to go as a group, let me know ASAP.

          So far, the group includes Kim, Chris, Robert, Tony, and Jonathan.

          Vote for days so far is Fri June 5 or Sat June 6.

          > > Alegria is going to be at Arco Arena in Sacramento June 2-6, 2010
          > > (Wed-Sun). Tickets are $40-90
          > > http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/alegria/tickets/sacramento.aspx
          > >
          > > Alegria trailer
          > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB8kSKyeIz4
          > >
          > > Doesn't look like this Cirque has juggling, but lots of other circus
          > > arts.
          > >
          > > Should we go as a group?
          > >
          > > Other upcoming events:
          > > 05/7-9/2010 Whole Earth Festival, UCDavis, Davis
          > > 06/19/2010 3-5pm McKinley Library World Juggling Day
          > >

          > Jonathan Burke
          > 5042 Stroman Lane
          > Sacramento, CA 95835-2057
          > H) 916-419-8668