Re: [damento] Friday Juggling McKinley

  • kyle johnson
    Message 1 of 49 , Mar 26, 2010
      Thanks Mike even though that sounds a little like I past away. Sorry to hear you wont be there this week because I have a gig in the area and I am going to drop by. :)

      From: kim_yasuda <marianme@yahoo. com>

      Subject: [damento] Friday Juggling McKinley

      To: damento@yahoogroups .com

      Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 8:26 AM

      No Trinity this Friday!

      Meet early at McKinley Park instead for juggling goodness (and ducks). One of our favorite visitors from Las Vegas, Jennifer S. is in town so bring your hoops and ball tricks.

      Friday Juggling

      6:00pm-dark

      McKinley Park, Sacramento

      Google map: http://bit.ly/ xoC25

      Meet on the H Street side between the rose garden and duck pond

      Tentative Fall/Winter Schedule

      *subject to last minute changes

      04/02/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral

      04/09/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral

      04/16/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral

      04/23/2010 TBA

      04/30/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral

      05/07/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral

      05/14/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral

      05/21/2010 Back to summer in McKinley Park

      06/19/2010 3-5pm McKinley Library World Juggling Day

    • kim_yasuda