Friday No Trinity

  • kim_yasuda
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2010
      NO juggling at Trinity this Friday.

      Dana from Trinity called with some changes to the schedule including NO juggling this Friday March 19, 2010 at Trinity.

      So, get your juggling in Thursday night in Davis at Central Park starting around 5:30/6pm.

      Or go to the Humboldt Juggling Festival this weekend and see Kyle and Bri's performances.

      Schedule below has been updated with the addition of Sat June 19th at McKinley Library for World Juggling Day Summer Reading Kickoff. I'll see if we'll get another spot on TV for that closer to the date.

      Tentative Fall/Winter Schedule
      *subject to last minute changes

      03/19/2010 TBA
      03/26/2010 TBA
      04/02/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
      04/09/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
      04/16/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
      04/23/2010 TBA
      04/30/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
      05/07/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
      05/14/2010 7-9pm Trinity Cathedral
      05/21/2010 Back to summer in McKinley Park

      06/19/2010 3-5pm McKinley Library World Juggling Day
    • michael brown
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2010
        Sounds good - juggling in the park...

        For those who need sustenance after a hard session of gravity-defying object maniputlation, there is a "Crepeville" AND a "Burger & Brew" AND a Frozen Yogurt immediately adjacent to the Park.

        (No, Jonathon, I don't think the Burger & Brew will deliver a beer to the park for you.)

        I plan on juggling until it is too late to see (Hint: they have overhead lighting in the covered Farmers Market).

        Directions to the Park:
        (Located between B and C Streets, and between 3rd Street and 5th Street.
        Parking lot is on C Street, between 3rd and 5th Streets.)

        Take I-80 west towards San Francisco.

        At Davis, take the Richards Street (north) exit.
        Go under the Railroad tracks.  You will be on F Street
        Turn Left on 1st Street (or 2nd Street, or 3rd Street, or 4th Street)
        Turn right on C Street.

        (Jonathon - the Burger & Brew is on the corner of 3rd and C Streets.)

        Hope to see everyone....

        Mike

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 18, 2010
          Hey Mike,

          Since the topic on that last post had Friday in the title but juggling in Davis was talking about Thursday.
          Would you please confirm - Is the Davis Central Park juggling for tonight THURSDAY?

          Thanks,
          Kim

          --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, michael brown <msbrown1433@...> wrote:

          > Sounds good - juggling in the park...
          >
          > For those who need sustenance after a hard session of gravity-defying object maniputlation, there is a "Crepeville" AND a "Burger & Brew" AND a Frozen Yogurt immediately adjacent to the Park.
          >
          > (No, Jonathon, I don't think the Burger & Brew will deliver a beer to the park for you.)
          >
          > I plan on juggling until it is too late to see (Hint: they have overhead lighting in the covered Farmers Market).
          >
          > Directions to the Park:
          > (Located between B and C Streets, and between 3rd Street and 5th Street.
          > Parking lot is on C Street, between 3rd and 5th Streets.)
          >
          > Take I-80 west towards San Francisco.
          >
          > At Davis, take the Richards Street (north) exit.
          > Go under the Railroad tracks.  You will be on F Street
          > Turn Left on 1st Street (or 2nd Street, or 3rd Street, or 4th Street)
          > Turn right on C Street.
          >

          > (Jonathon - the Burger & Brew is on the corner of 3rd and C Streets.)
          >
          > Hope to see everyone....
          >

          > Mike

        • michael brown
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 18, 2010
            Juggling in the Park at Davis, on Thursday evening March 18th.

            thank you.