Re: [damento] Photos from juggling inside the cathedral

  • Theresa Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2010
      Hi Kim,  This is Theresa from hooping.  I was wondering if you could put these two hoopers on your e-mail list so they can be informed of all the opportunities for the Friday night sessions.  They are the ones who have attended in the last couple of months:
      Karen Feiling  comealiveart@... Earls   permaculturemama@...
      Hope this will be OK.Thanks,-Theresa