10th annual Humboldt Juggling Festival !

  • jeremiah johnston
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
      Hello Damento!

      In case you haven't gotten word, the Humboldt Juggling Society will be hosting our 10th annual juggling festival in Arcata, Ca, March 18-21 (4 days). Some of the guests include, Doug Sayers, Michael Karas, Kevin Axtel, Matt Hall, Erin Stephens, Poetic Motion Machine, Code Red Circus Conspiracy, Charlie Brown, Curt Carlyle and more!

      Come celebrate this rockin 10th year with us!

      Juggle on...!

      Jeremiah