Fw: MADD Volunteer Request Oct 17

  • kim_yasuda
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2009
      Event will be in Southside Park. Please contact MADD if interested.

      From: MADD Sacramento <maddsacramento@...>
      Subject: jugglers needed for October 17th
      Date: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 9:58 PM

      Hello there,

      My name is Vanessa, I work with Mothers Against Drunk Driving, and we will be having our annual Walk Like MADD on October 17, which is a a 5K run and a health and safety. This event helps us raise money for a community programs geared to preventing drinking and driving, victim services , and other youth programs. Since we are a nonprofit organization we are seeking someone that would be willing to donate their time to entertain participants at the event. Our event runs from 7:00am-12pm, if you can please let me know if anyone that would being interested that would be great. Thank you for your time, and please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

      --
      Mothers Against Drunk Driving
      4629 Whitney Ave #7