BBQ Sept 4th McKinley

  • kim_yasuda
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2009
      Heads up! For the Friday before Labor Day Weekend, we decided to try to commandeer the grills nearest our juggling spot next Friday and have a BBQ with our juggling. Mike will try to save us the grills. I'll bring charcoal and lighter fluid. You bring BBQ/picnic foods. Bring a chair or blanket and we'll make a little BBQ circle, Karl style near our usual juggling spot.