Re: Friday Juggling McKinley

  • kim_yasuda
    Message 1 of 49 , Aug 27, 2009
      I'll be there juggling on Friday Sept 4th as well. I don't have the day off so it'll be a regular Friday for me. If we want to try the BBQ that Friday we can, but I think Jonathan will be MIA.

      > I'd like to juggle on that Friday, so I'll be there.
      >
      > -Jessie
      >
      > On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 11:35 AM, michael brown <msbrown1433@...>wrote:
      >

      > > Are we meeting on Friday, September 4th - Labor Day weekend?
      > >
      > > Would that be a good day? or does everyone have plans?
    • kim_yasuda
      Message 49 of 49 , Aug 4, 2010
        Hurrah! Juggling in the park this Friday. Bring your new props and tricks! Bring your old props and sticks! See you there

        Friday Juggling
        6:00pm-dark
        McKinley Park, Sacramento
        Google map: http://bit.ly/xoC25
        Meet on the H Street side between the rose garden and duck pond