Friday Juggling McKinley

    Message 1 of 49 , Jul 1, 2009
      Last Friday we had around 20 people at juggling. Several people who had seen us at World Juggling Day came and joined us including Natalie and her two friends, Mike, and Berrett (sp). Ken and Seth also juggled with us for the first time. There might be a slack rope this Friday. Come join us for juggling fun!

      Friday Juggling
      6p-dark
      McKinley Park, Sacramento
      Google map: http://bit.ly/xoC25
      Meet on the H Street side between the rose garden and duck pond
    • kim_yasuda
      Message 49 of 49 , Aug 4, 2010
        Hurrah! Juggling in the park this Friday. Bring your new props and tricks! Bring your old props and sticks! See you there

        Friday Juggling
        6:00pm-dark