Valhalla Renaissance Faire - May 30-31 and June 6-7

  • msbrown1433
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2009
      I will be up working at the Valhalla Renaissance Faire for the next two weekends - leaving Sacramento on Friday afternoons and returning Monday afternoons - so I will miss the next couple of Friday nights.

      If anybody comes up to Valhalla, stop by the Massage Booth (St John Hospitaliers). I usually have my juggling equipment out - help yourself, and I'll join you if I am not with a client.

      http://www.valhallafaire.com/

      Somebody needs hold up the club passing and beer drinking responsibilities at Damento while I am gone... Who is up to the challenge?
    • Jonathan Burke
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2009
        Mike:

        Yeah, I'm gonna be lonely AND dry!

        Jonathan

        On May 27, 2009, at 11:55 AM, msbrown1433 wrote:

        > I will be up working at the Valhalla Renaissance Faire for the next
        > two weekends - leaving Sacramento on Friday afternoons and returning
        > Monday afternoons - so I will miss the next couple of Friday nights.
        >
        > If anybody comes up to Valhalla, stop by the Massage Booth (St John
        > Hospitaliers). I usually have my juggling equipment out - help
        > yourself, and I'll join you if I am not with a client.
        >
        > http://www.valhallafaire.com/
        >
        > Somebody needs hold up the club passing and beer drinking
        > responsibilities at Damento while I am gone... Who is up to the
        > challenge?

        Jonathan Burke
        5042 Stroman Lane
        Sacramento, CA 95835-2057