Wednesday Re: Tuesday juggling at UC Davis quad 2:30pm till at least 4:00

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2009
      [Mike Brown sent this]

      How odd...

      I checked my mail on Monday afternoon before I left work, and there was nothing there. Then I checked my mailbox on Tuesday morning when I got to work, and there it was. And it said "juggling tommorrow on the Quad".

      So, I brought my clubs with me to work today...

      Anybody want to juggle on the Quad on Wednesday afternoon? I brought enough props to share... And, it is not nearly as windy today.
      (with almost no enticement, I could be pursuaded to attempt hooping in public also...)

      --- On Wed, 4/15/09, Kim wrote:

      Since the subject header says "Tuesday", you missed it. Ted tends to post late.