World Juggling Day and teaching juggling gig June 2009

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2009
      Remember to mark your calendars for World Juggling Day, June 20, 2009.

      World Juggling Day Sat June 20 11a-1p

      For World Juggling Day, Damento is doing a free drop-in juggling workshop on Saturday June 20, 2009 at McKinley Library from 11a - 1pm. It coincides with the libraries summer kickoff. We can continue juggling in the park that afternoon, maybe with a potluck/picnic like Jonathan suggested.

      I contacted Julissa Ortiz from Good Day Sacramento and we might be able to be on their tv show again to help promote WJD. I'll have to contact back in June to see if it will work out. Hoping that we might be able to get a librarian to talk about their summer program and we can juggle in the background.

      Teaching Gig Fri June 19 2-3pm

      Also trying to set up the teaching juggling gig for Child Development Inc in Antelope. They say they average 45 school age kids in the afternoon. Thinking about setting this up for
      Friday, June 19, 2009 2:00-3:00 p.m.
      With that many kids, I'll need some help.

      Would you be able to volunteer to teach juggling Friday afternoon? If your answer is yes, please let me know.

      Thanks,