juggling tonight in davis!

  • Theodore Tracy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2009
      Juggling in Chemistry 194 lecture hall TONIGHT at 8:00pm until 11ish. There
      is also a small chance that it is is 2205 Harring... but im pretty sure its
      chem. It would be best to park in the ARC parking lot or down town on
      university street and walk. Sorry for the late e-mail, I admit I suck as the
      president and if any davis student wants the job they are welcome to it,
      but until then ill try harder to send out e-mails ealier and have the room
      reserves in order.

      here is a map

      http://www.cevs.ucdavis.edu/map/map_detail.cfm?assetInfo=40

      regards,