Humboldt Juggling Festival 2009!

  • jeremiah johnston
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2009
      Hello jugglers!

      Jeremiah here from the Humboldt Juggling Society.

      It's that time of year again!

      The 9th Annual Humboldt Juggling Festival is upon us, and will be taking place March 19-22 at HSU in Arcata, CA.

      Come join us for our four day fest, full of workshops, games, renegade shows, public shows, good food, good people and of course a whole lotta juggling, balancing, spinning, rolling and play!

      We've got a great line-up so far including Michael Karas, Matt Hall, Kevin Axtel, Vulcan Crew, Curt Carlyle and more!

      Check out our tribe for more info!
      http://tribes.tribe.net/humboldtjugglingfestival

      Hope to see you up here!

      Juggle on!