New poll for damento

  • damento@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 15, 2008
      damento group:

      No juggling at Trinity next Friday Dec 19th. Would you like to juggle on Friday Dec 26th? If less than three people are going to juggle on the day after Christmas, I will let Trinity know not to expect us. Will you juggle on Friday Dec 26th?

      o Yes
      o No

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • damento@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
        damento group:

        McKinley Library would like to combine with us for another Summer Reading Kickoff and World Juggling Day. The auditorium is booked by a diff group for June 19 (official World Juggling Day and also Vallejo Pirate Fest). We could fudge a bit and do it on a different day. We need volunteers to teach drop-in juggling lessons for this to happen. Should we make this happen?

        Please answer this poll online.

        I would like to have a juggling/teaching combo at McKinley and can volunteer on:

        o June 5 in the auditorium
        o June 19 in the smaller room upstairs
        o Some other date in June
        o Not volunteering

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • jeremiah johnston
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
          Hello Damento!

          In case you haven't gotten word, the Humboldt Juggling Society will be hosting our 10th annual juggling festival in Arcata, Ca, March 18-21 (4 days). Some of the guests include, Doug Sayers, Michael Karas, Kevin Axtel, Matt Hall, Erin Stephens, Poetic Motion Machine, Code Red Circus Conspiracy, Charlie Brown, Curt Carlyle and more!

          Come celebrate this rockin 10th year with us!

          Juggle on...!

          Jeremiah