Juggling Johnston Brothers of Humboldt!

  • jeremiah johnston
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008
      Hey Damento folks!  Jeremiah here from the Humboldt Juggling Society.  First I just wanted to say that Berkeley Juggling Fest was a blast as always, and secondly my brother and I have a few juggling videos on-line that you may find fun and entertaining with many more to come.

      http://www.youtube.com/user/jugglinjohnstonbros

      Also!  We will be gathering over Christmas Break/New Years for a Juggling Jamboree at the Johnston's (or JJJ) in Calaveras County (east of stockton).  A date hasn't been set yet but it will likely be a two day juggle jam at my home in the sierra foothills!  More to come on that.

      Humboldt Juggling Festival 09 is in the works.  More to come on that as well.

      Juggle on!
      Jeremiah and the Humboldt Jugglers