Woodland Bistro Seeks Jugglers

  • isegwditp
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2008
      Hello all,

      I just got this email from Rebecca Reichardt, owner of the
      up-and-coming Tazzina Bistro in Woodland.

      >Hello,

      >I am the owner of Tazzina Bistro in Woodland, Ca. I am planning the
      >grand opening of my bar & lounge expansion for Saturday October 18th.
      >The theme is "Party like it's 1899" and the decor is Moulin Rouge. I
      am >looking for entertainers (cancan dancers, fire performers,
      magicians, etc.) to give the event a carnival like feel. I was
      wondering if any of >the jugglers in your group may be interested?

      >Thank you,
      >
      >Rebecca J. Reichardt
      >www.tazzinabistro.com
      >(530) 661-1700

      Any interested parties can let me know and I'll contact Rebecca, or
      you can go ahead and email her.

      Thanks,
      Ryan