Juggling Gig Fri 8/22 - Tomorrow

  • Barry Friedman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2008
      Hey everyone,

      I told these folks at BloodSource in Mather that I would stop by for 2
      hours on my way out of town and have some fun with people at their
      Employee Appreciation day. They have an outside event set up for like
      300 people and it's a circus theme.

      I have been sick in bed for 8 days and was SURE I'd be better, but
      this morning I am still - well, I'll spare you the green details.

      I wonder if there is someone who could do this? There is pay and they
      are really nice people... way low-key on the phone and they just want
      to have some fun, interactive stuff going on.

      Please call me ASAP cause I am about to call and cancel and I'd love
      to tell them I have someone else to replace me.

      Thanks.

      Barry Friedman
      530-210-1088