Library Gig Weekday Sept or Oct

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2008
      Susan Benson from the Sacramento Libraries contacted me to see if we
      could do a teaching jugging gig on a
      Tues or Thurs 3pm in
      Sept or Oct
      This looks like it is in Natomas (north of Arco Arena).

      "Would DAMENTO be available for a juggling program at the North
      Natomas Library on any Tuesday or Thursday in September or October?
      The branch would like to have the group present a program after
      school at 3 pm. (North Natomas Library is located at Inderkum High
      School )."

      Are there people who are available to do this during the weekday? If
      so which date would you be able to commit to?

      Let me know ASAP so I can get back to Susan Benson.

      Thanks!
      Kim
    • clinstrum
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2008
        I should be available just about any weekday during the times
        mentioned - so if someone else wants to join in, I can be flexible on
        when we do it. Or, I can do it solo.

        Chris

        --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Y" <marianme@...> wrote:

        > Susan Benson from the Sacramento Libraries contacted me to see if we
        > could do a teaching jugging gig on a
        > Tues or Thurs 3pm in
        > Sept or Oct
        > This looks like it is in Natomas (north of Arco Arena).
        >
        > "Would DAMENTO be available for a juggling program at the North
        > Natomas Library on any Tuesday or Thursday in September or October?
        > The branch would like to have the group present a program after
        > school at 3 pm. (North Natomas Library is located at Inderkum High
        > School )."
        >
        > Are there people who are available to do this during the weekday? If
        > so which date would you be able to commit to?
        >
        > Let me know ASAP so I can get back to Susan Benson.
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Kim

      • Jess Dove
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2008
          If it's before the end of September, ie. before school starts, I can do it.

          -Jessie

          --
          Transfix a tiger? Time to entertain!
          While sea-goat charts a course as maiden's swain.