Re: World Juggling Day Saturday June 14

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 15, 2008
      Thank you to everyone who came out and celebrated World Juggling Day
      and also big thanks to those who helped teach lessons. It was great to
      see all the Damento alumni who made it out as well as some people from
      San Francisco and Half Moon Bay.

      A few photos from the event:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/7181690@N03/sets/72157605634509850/

      Thanks again!
      Kim
    • Jugglergal
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18, 2008
        I just wanted to thank Kim for doing all the work that went into such a fun
        weekend! It was great to see everyone and catch up. I hope everyone had a
        great time and I look forward to seeing you all again at the next one.

        Monica Buck
        Jugglergal
        NomadicJugglingFestival.com