Re: [damento] Re: World Juggling Day Saturday June 14

  • B Dworkis
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 15, 2008
      I attended the event on Saturday.  Had my first official lesson and enjoyed myself.  Thanks to all who helped.  I remember Jeff's name, not sure I got the others.  I very much appreciate you sharing your knowledge and talent.
      Bobbe

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 15, 2008
        Thank you to everyone who came out and celebrated World Juggling Day
        and also big thanks to those who helped teach lessons. It was great to
        see all the Damento alumni who made it out as well as some people from
        San Francisco and Half Moon Bay.

        A few photos from the event:
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/7181690@N03/sets/72157605634509850/

        Thanks again!
        Kim
      • Jugglergal
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 18, 2008
          I just wanted to thank Kim for doing all the work that went into such a fun
          weekend! It was great to see everyone and catch up. I hope everyone had a
          great time and I look forward to seeing you all again at the next one.

          Monica Buck
          Jugglergal
          NomadicJugglingFestival.com