Friday Juggling McKinley Sacramento

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2008
      Friday Juggling
      6p-dark
      McKinley Park, Sacramento
      on Alhambra Blvd between H St & McKinley in front and slightly to left
      of the brick library building

      http://maps.google.com/maps?
      f=q&hl=en&q=601++alhambra+blvd,+sacramento,ca&sll=38.57905,-
      121.49096&sspn=0.187874,0.338173&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1

      Juggling in the park has been great. Grab your gear and come join us.

      Remember World Juggling Day June 14, 2008 11a-5pm at McKinley Park.
      All the cool kids are coming and so should you.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 9, 2008
        Friday Juggling
        6p-dark
        McKinley Park, Sacramento
        on Alhambra Blvd between H St & McKinley in front and slightly to left
        of the brick library building

        http://maps.google.com/maps?
        f=q&hl=en&q=601++alhambra+blvd,+sacramento,ca&sll=38.57905,-
        121.49096&sspn=0.187874,0.338173&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1

        Hey, it's supposed to be several degrees cooler on Friday, so get your
        gear and meet us in the park for juggling. Maybe afterwards, we can
        acknowledge the heat by going to see a late night showing of "Hellboy
        2".

        ~Kim
      • mfalmejuha
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 10, 2008
          The normal juggling spot is fenced off at the moment for a major pipe
          laying exercise as is much of the lawn on the other side of the
          library. I don't know if it will be open by tomorrow eve or not. The
          lawn behind the library is all open.

          -David

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 10, 2008
            Whoa! Holey moley! I drove by and it looks like the Caddyshack gopher
            wins. Thanks for the heads up, David.

            Okay, let's meet between the duck pond and rose garden on the Alhambra
            and H St corner. Looks like there's parking down H St and at that
            corner. I should be there close to 6pm.

            Kim

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 14 9:15 PM
              Friday Juggling
              6p-dark
              McKinley Park, Sacramento

              **Meet on the H Street side between the rose garden and duck pond while
              the fence is still up in front of the brick library building.

              http://maps.google.com/maps?
              f=q&hl=en&q=601++alhambra+blvd,+sacramento,ca&sll=38.57905,-
              121.49096&sspn=0.187874,0.338173&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=1

              Finally Friday and time for juggling fun! Last week, Karl and Nolan
              even joined us for some club passing. See you there!