New poll for damento

  • damento@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 23 5:17 PM
      damento group:

      Starting in May would you like to have Friday juggling stay at Trinity or move to McKinley Park?

      o Stay at Trinity
      o Move to McKinley Park

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • damento@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 19, 2008
        damento group:

        If you plan to go to the Fair Oaks Tudor Fayre, which day would you prefer?

        Catch one of Jeffrey Daymont's performances at the fair http://www.daymont.com/Home.html

        Fair Oaks Tudor Fayre
        Sat June 28th and Sun June 29th
        10am - 6pm
        $12 adult or 2 for $20
        Fair Oaks Park, Temple Park Rd, Fair Oaks, CA 95628
        http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Temple+Park+Rd,+Fair+Oaks+CA+95628&sll=38.662567,-121.263978&sspn=0.004063,0.005236&ie=UTF8&ll=38.662727,-121.263399&spn=0.008126,0.010471&z=16&iwloc=addr

        http://www.renaissance-rose.org/
        http://www.fairoakspark.org/

        South down Fair Oaks Blvd to the other park is
        Sunflower DriveIn which has yummy vegetarian and vegan items, the slowest service ever, and sometimes free-ranging chickens wandering around.
        http://www.yelp.com/biz/sunflower-natural-food-restaurant-fair-oaks

        o Sat June 28, 2008
        o Sun June 29, 2008
        o Both Sat and Sun June 28-29, 2008

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • damento@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 15, 2008
          damento group:

          No juggling at Trinity next Friday Dec 19th. Would you like to juggle on Friday Dec 26th? If less than three people are going to juggle on the day after Christmas, I will let Trinity know not to expect us. Will you juggle on Friday Dec 26th?

          o Yes
          o No

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • damento@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
            damento group:

            McKinley Library would like to combine with us for another Summer Reading Kickoff and World Juggling Day. The auditorium is booked by a diff group for June 19 (official World Juggling Day and also Vallejo Pirate Fest). We could fudge a bit and do it on a different day. We need volunteers to teach drop-in juggling lessons for this to happen. Should we make this happen?

            Please answer this poll online.

            I would like to have a juggling/teaching combo at McKinley and can volunteer on:

            o June 5 in the auditorium
            o June 19 in the smaller room upstairs
            o Some other date in June
            o Not volunteering

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • jeremiah johnston
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 25, 2010
              Hello Damento!

              In case you haven't gotten word, the Humboldt Juggling Society will be hosting our 10th annual juggling festival in Arcata, Ca, March 18-21 (4 days). Some of the guests include, Doug Sayers, Michael Karas, Kevin Axtel, Matt Hall, Erin Stephens, Poetic Motion Machine, Code Red Circus Conspiracy, Charlie Brown, Curt Carlyle and more!

              Come celebrate this rockin 10th year with us!

              Juggle on...!

              Jeremiah