Humboldt Fest, anyone? Also, a juggling video

  • Brianne Crabtree
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2008
      Hi Jugglers,
      I was just wondering if anybody was planning on going to the Humboldt
      fest this weekend? I'm just being nosy :)

      Also, I went to the Texas Juggling festival about 3 weeks ago and one
      of the jugglers made a really fun video, so I wanted to share it with
      you guys (since I'm in it, hahahha).

      http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=72a547c104929f03...

      Maybe I'll see some of you in Arcata this weekend!
      -Bri
    • Jeff Newmiller
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2008
        Brianne Crabtree wrote:
        > Hi Jugglers,
        > I was just wondering if anybody was planning on going to the Humboldt
        > fest this weekend? I'm just being nosy :)
        >
        > Also, I went to the Texas Juggling festival about 3 weeks ago and one
        > of the jugglers made a really fun video, so I wanted to share it with
        > you guys (since I'm in it, hahahha).
        >
        > http://www.juggling.tv/vaults/view_video.php?viewkey=72a547c104929f03...
        >
        > Maybe I'll see some of you in Arcata this weekend!
        > -Bri

        If anyone else had difficulty following that link, try this:

        http://tinyurl.com/2p4mr7

        The video is 28MB.

        The Guitar Hero duet juggling looked so difficult they didn't appear
        to be having fun... but the pole juggling looked fun.

        DCN:<jdnewmil@...> Basics: ##.#. ##.#. Live Go...
        Live: OO#.. Dead: OO#.. Playing