Volunteer Teaching Opportunity

  • Caleb Rasmussen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 12:30 PM
      Hi everyone,

      The youth pastor at the church I attend when I'm home knows that I
      juggle, and he's asked me if any of my juggling friends would be
      interested in teaching some of his youth group how.

      Starting Friday, February 22, about 30 high school students are going
      to participate in a 30-hour famine to raise funds and awareness
      about world hunger. They're going to all stay at the church for 30
      hours stretching over that Friday night and do fun things besides
      eating, like possibly learning to juggle.

      Any time that evening would be fine, whether during the normal Damento
      meeting time or after. We'd have a high ceiling and open space, so
      anyone who wanted to pass or practice 5-up pirouettes could do so in
      addition to teaching.

      Here's the location, in case distance from home is a factor:

      Carmichael Seventh-day Adventist Church
      4600 Winding Way
      Sacramento, CA 95841

      No pressure, of course, but if anyone's interested, let me know.

      -Caleb