Hugs from Buenos Aires!

  • Patricia Thaxter
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      Hey there Damentos! Greetings and hugs from Patricia and Ariana right
      now living in BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA! It's been great and I have
      been very busy with the travel business, being a personal Guide and
      showing people around...it seems like MY perfect kind of work...I'm
      also enjoying learning more facts, becoming more knowledgeable about
      the different neighborhoods of Buenos Aires and also discovering!
      Besides the richness cultural experience of the TANGO, Buenos Aires
      offers lovely wide avenues and beautiful parks, the Rio de la Plata,
      great shopping, delicious food, a great subway & bus system, and
      overall it makes a really fabulous city to visit, and to live in! We
      have a small 2bd apartment near the center of town; it's sunny (it's
      Spring right now and it's getting warmer!) but the nearest subway stop
      is 8 blocks away, so we're doing a lot of walking which is actually
      quite nice!

      So, if the idea of visiting BUENOS AIRES has crossed your mind (and it
      should!!) I have 3 spaces left for my group trip departing February 21
      for 2 weeks (returns March 8); the package is at an incredibly LOW
      price of $2,167 per person....that includes airfare, transfers, hotel
      w/breakfast (the hotel has a SPA!) a city tour, a dinner/tango show
      plus my assistance showing you around. You do NOT need to dance
      tango...but can certainly try it if you want. You are not tied to a
      group at all...optional group activities will be organized, but you
      can also take off on your own. You'll also have the option to visit
      IGUAZU FALLS OR MENDOZA FOR WINETASTING.

      And, of course, I'll take you to where the JUGGLERS meet at this park
      every weekend!!

      Details, registration forms are at www.infusionstravel.com
      Email me at patricia@... with questions or CALL me at
      916-367-6284...it's my Sacramento number that rings here.

      Patricia Thaxter
      www.infusionstravel.com
      Infusions Travel is a full service registered travel agency; we take
      care of the details and you focus on the experience.