Breakfast on Sunday in Sacramento

  • TeachingJuggler
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2007
      I will be coming to Sacramento for this coming weekend. Anyone want to meet me for breakfast around 9:00am on Sunday morning at the Lucky Cafe in mid town Sacramento? I would love to see any of my damento pals...

      Monica Buck
      The TeachingJuggler
      Jugglergalx1@...
      Myspace name: Mothra
      http://www.myspace.com/jugglergal

    • Jennifer Dallas
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2007
        Monica,

        I will actually be in Sacramento on Sunday morning and
        I would like to hang out and eat breakfast with you
        and any other Damento's.
        What is the address? 9 am works for me.

        Jennifer Dallas

        http://mail.yahoo.com