Oct 5-7 Berkeley Juggling Festival and other good dates

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      1. Berkeley Juggling and Unicycling Festival
      http://www.berkeleyjuggling.org/festival/
      October 5-7, 2007
      This weekend is the Berkeley Juggling and Unicycling Festival. If
      you've never been to a juggling festival, I encourage you to go. The
      gym and workshops are free. The show is $15 on Saturday at 7:30pm.
      If they sell tickets earlier in the gym, buy it early just in case
      they sell out.
      I'm planning on leaving Sacramento around 1pm on Saturday and coming
      back after the show (and after the after show if there is one) that
      same day. If anyone wants to carpool for the one day, let me know.

      2. Relay for Life, American Cancer Society
      Mills Middle School
      Track & Field
      10439 Coloma Road
      Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
      http://www.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=192368
      Sat October 6 10am - Oct 7 10am
      My friend Susan is chairing the Relay for Life cancer walk in Rancho
      Cordova this weekend. Last year, Chris, Charlie, and I did the walk
      and juggled for an hour. I'm going to go this Saturday 10:30am-
      11:30a if anyone wants to join me for juggling.

      3. Sacramento County Library's 150th celebration
      Cesar Chavez Park (across from Central Library 821 I St)
      http://www.saclib.org/about_lib/150yearsstd.html
      Sunday October 21 Noon-4pm
      We're scheduled to teach juggling. Lots of other family events are
      planned for the celebration so you may want to bring the family.

      ~Kim