Hello Everyone, I'm Back!/ Portland Juggling Fest

  • Brianne Crabtree
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2007
      Hi Damentos,
      I am so excited to be back in California! Hello, hello hello to everyone!
      I flew in to San Francisco earlier this week,and have been visiting friends
      here. I am headed to LA to visit my parents soon, but Davis and Sacramento
      is next on the list, and I wanted to know if anybody wanted to go to the
      Portland Juggling Festival with me? It is during the last weekend this
      month, and I will probably be in the area a week before the festival
      begins. Yeah, I can't wait to see the Damentos again!

      --Bri