Re: Library Gigs

  • dove_tothemax
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 22, 2007
      I'm in for Sunday in October.

      -Jessie
    • Zack Phillips
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 22, 2007
        Hey there Kim thanks for getting this all arranged, I can only do the October gig. also won't be around this friday so I have to catch up with you guys later.
        thank you, Zack

        Kim Y <marianme@...> wrote:
        So far we have two Sacramento library gigs for the fall. Donations
        from the gigs will go towards Damento funds for a festival.

        Thursday September 27 5-6pm McKinley Library teen workshop

        Sunday October 21 2-4pm Central Library 150th anniversary family
        festival

        Both will be juggling demonstration and beginning juggling lessons.
        Please let me know if you will volunteering for one or both events (no
        regrets).

        Thanks!

      • Charlie S
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 22, 2007