RE: [damento] Library Gigs

  • Theodore Tracy
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 21, 2007
      im in
      Ted

      > So far we have two Sacramento library gigs for the fall. Donations=20
      > from the gigs will go towards Damento funds for a festival.
      >
      > Thursday September 27 5-6pm McKinley Library teen workshop
      >
      > Sunday October 21 2-4pm Central Library 150th anniversary family=20
      > festival
      >
      > Both will be juggling demonstration and beginning juggling
      lessons.=20=20
      > Please let me know if you will volunteering for one or both events
      (no=20
      > regrets).
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Kim

    • clinstrum
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 21, 2007
        I should be able to attend both gigs.

        Thanks for getting them booked.

        Chris Linstrum

        --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Y" <marianme@...> wrote:

        > So far we have two Sacramento library gigs for the fall. Donations
        > from the gigs will go towards Damento funds for a festival.
        >
        > Thursday September 27 5-6pm McKinley Library teen workshop
        >
        > Sunday October 21 2-4pm Central Library 150th anniversary family
        > festival
        >
        > Both will be juggling demonstration and beginning juggling
        lessons.
        > Please let me know if you will volunteering for one or both events
        (no
        > regrets).
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Kim

      • Charles Cozad
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 21, 2007
          I can attend the Thursday event.

          --Charles C (one of the rarely seen Damentos...)

          Kim Y <marianme@...> wrote: So far we have two Sacramento library gigs for the fall. Donations
          from the gigs will go towards Damento funds for a festival.

          Thursday September 27 5-6pm McKinley Library teen workshop

          Sunday October 21 2-4pm Central Library 150th anniversary family
          festival

          Both will be juggling demonstration and beginning juggling lessons.
          Please let me know if you will volunteering for one or both events (no
          regrets).

          Thanks!

        • dove_tothemax
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 22, 2007