Weird Al at The State Fair

  • clinstrum
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Weird Al Yankovic will be performing at the state fair on Monday,
      September 3rd (labor day). I've spoken to a couple of people who have
      seen him perform live, and they both said that his show is really fun
      and well worth seeing.

      If anyone wants to see it, drop me an email. I'll see if I can get a
      bunch of seats for it through tickets.com for $20 each. You can also
      opt to take your chances on free seating that comes with admission to
      the fair, but even the pay seats look like they are starting to sell
      out so I don't know how good your chances would be.

      Let me know by Friday night please so I can buy tickets Saturday.

      Cheers
      Chris Linstrum
      email me at [chris at linstrum dot net]
    • sondancetheclown
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "clinstrum" <yahoo@...> wrote:

        > Weird Al Yankovic will be performing at the state fair on Monday,
        > September 3rd (labor day).

        Damn! I lived there for six years and he never played the fair, then
        the year after I move, he shows up! Life isn't fair!