Re: The Piano Juggler Rancho Cordova July 1 and July 4th

  • Charlie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2 11:02 AM
      I'll be going to the show on July 4th.

      But actually there are two juggling acts. In addition to Dan
      Menendez, The Piano Juggler is Earthcapades - H2O Show. They do some
      unicycling, juggling and comedy with a bit of a water conservation
      message.

      http://www.pianojuggler.com/
      Wednesday, July 4th 1pm Main Stage

      http://www.earthcapades.com/
      Wednesday, July 4th 1:30pm and 4:00pm Main Stage

      Hagan Park, Rancho Cordova
      http://www.ranchocordovajuly4th.com/schedule.html

      (The Main Stage is under a big circus tent near the park enterance
      amongst the carnival rides)

      Kim was correct: entrance is free, but parking is $5. Carnival rides
      etc. are additional.

      I'm going to be there around 11 am to spend time with my kids and
      enjoy the carnival rides before the 1:00 show. And afterwards, some
      juggling in the park.

      --
      Charlie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2 11:17 AM
        > Menendez, The Piano Juggler is Earthcapades - H2O Show. They do some
        > unicycling, juggling and comedy with a bit of a water conservation
        > message.

        Just to note that Mark and Drea from the Carnival of Chaos were filling
        in on Monday for the regular Earthcapades. I don't know which people
        will be showing up for the 4th.
        http://www.carnivalofchaos.com/bonzai.html