Friday Juggling

    Message 1 of 49 , May 3, 2007
      Friday Juggling
      6-9pm
      Sacramento City College
      3835 Freeport Blvd, Sacramento
      South Gym (Room SG214 upstairs) is near the tennis courts and between
      the baseball field and buildings.
      Sutterville and Freeport Blvd, Sacramento
      http://www.scc.losrios.edu/campusmap.html

      Hey Davis jugglers - if you want a ride to juggling on Friday night,
      let me know. I'm leaving around 5:00 pm from the parking structure
      near Hickey Gym.

      Kim
    • clinstrum
      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 28, 2007
        --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "purplecan0coke" <purplecan0coke@...>
        wrote:

        > I did get us a place. It's the same one as before on Old Placerville
        > Rd.

        Forget movie night - I'm gonna go do me some jugglin'.