Re: [damento] Tuesday night + room switch-a-roo

  • Craig Brozinsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 11:43 PM
      might i suggest Central Park?

      On Apr 29, 2007, at 8:35 PM, Matthew McCorkle wrote:

      > Hello Damento's
      >
      > 1. Stay tuned for the time and location of Davis's Tuesday night
      > juggling!
      > we didnt reserve the same room this year and we might have to scramble
      > to find somewhere else.... glenn or i will send out an email Monday or
      > earlyish on Tuesday.
      >
      > 2. Does anyone feel like performing this summer? I could be
      > convinced too :)
      > see below
      >
      > Matt
      >
      > ---
      >
      > Allison Landy wrote:
      >
      > > Dear Matthew:
      > >

      > > The University of California, Davis will be hosting The West
      > Coast AAU
      > > Olympic Games this summer. We are organizing a special event for the
      > > athletes and their families, which will be held on Sunday June 24
      > from
      > > 5pm-9pm. We would like to invite the Damento Juggling Club to
      > perform
      > > during this special event. Let me know if they are interested, and I
      > > will provide you with more information. If the entire group is not
      > > available we would still be interested in having a few jugglers
      > perform.
      > >

      > > Thank you,
      > >
      > > Allison Landy
      > >
      > > Campus Events and Visitor Services
      > >
      > > University of California, Davis
      > >
      > > anlandy@...

      ----------

      This incoming message has been identified by the UCD central filters as
      possible spam. This attachment is provided so that you can review the
      reasons the message was tagged, and to assist with additional filtering
      if you wish to supplement the central filters with your own local rules.

      If you have further questions please email ithelp@... for
      assistance.

      Content analysis details: (6.6 points, 5.0 required)

      pts rule name description
      0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
      0.1 HTML_90_100 BODY: Message is 90% to 100% HTML
      0.0 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 0 to 1%
      [score: 0.0000]
      2.3 HTML_TINY_FONT RAW: body contains 1 or 0-point font
      2.2 RCVD_IN_WHOIS_INVALID RBL: CompleteWhois: sender on invalid IP block
      [67.172.182.229 listed in combined-HIB.dnsiplists.completewhois.com]
      1.9 RCVD_IN_NJABL_DUL RBL: NJABL: dialup sender did non-local SMTP
      [67.172.182.229 listed in combined.njabl.org]