Re: [damento] CSUS Earth Day Sun April 22

  • Theodore Tracy
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2007
      I would love to go, but i dont know about getting a ride down there. I
      would be willing to ride my bike if i could get decent directions from
      Davis. Ted

      > Kim:
      > I would love to do the whole day but I have a video shoot scheduled
      > in San Mateo for that day. If the shoot falls through I'll be there.
      > Jonathan Burke
      > On Apr 5, 2007, at 11:25 AM, Kim Y wrote:
      >
      > > Sacramento's Earth Day Celebration
      > > Sunday April 22
      > > CSUS Sac State
      > > 11a-5pm
      > >
      > > Someone from CSUS contacted me about Damento participating in their
      > > Earth Day celebration. Looks like if we volunteer to teach juggling
      > > in the Planet Art area with the Sierra Club or ECOS groups we won't
      > > need to have liability insurance and fill out any forms. (We also
      > > won't have our own table and name in the program either, but that's
      > > okay.)
      > >
      > > Is anyone else interested in doing this? And if so, what hours would
      > > you be willing to volunteer? We wouldn't need to be there the entire
      > > time.
      > >
      > > Let me know ~ it could be fun especially for any Sac State students
      > > who'd like to get more people to juggle there.
      > >
      > > Kim
      > >

      > Jonathan Burke
      > Home: 916-419-8668
      > Cell: 650-465-4861
      > email: badicus@...
      > iWeb: http://web.mac.com/badicus

    • Charlie
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 9, 2007
        --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Y" <marianme@...> wrote:

        > Sacramento's Earth Day Celebration
        > Sunday April 22
        > CSUS Sac State
        > 11a-5pm
        >
        > Is anyone else interested in doing this?

        I'm interested. I'll volunteer. And I'll see if I can get
        any CSUS students / alum / neighbors / friends / co-workers
        that I know to come out too.

        > And if so, what hours would you be willing to volunteer?

        Put me down for 11am - 1pm. But I may stay for the entire time.

        --
        Charlie
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 11, 2007
          Okay, I have us down for 11a-3p for Earth Day at Sacramento State.
          It would be nice to have more than one person during the times. So
          far:

          11a-1p Charlie
          1p-3p Zack and family

          Chris, can you bring balls to the event or Friday juggling?
          Ted, once you get to Sacramento, you can take J St all the way down
          to CSUS, but it might be easier to carpool with me.

          Sacramento's Earth Day Celebration
          Sunday April 22
          CSUS Sac State
          Planet Art with Sierra Club
          11a-5pm (Damento 11a-3p)

          Here's the latest email from the organizer:

          " That's exciting news. 11-3 works well. When you arrive at CSUS,
          if
          parking is as it has been in the past, it will be free parking in all
          the campus lots. There will be an exhibitor check-in at the front of
          the event (bus stop area). You don't need to check-in as you are not
          registered as an exhibitor. You will be in Planet Art with Sierra
          Club. Planet Art is the hands-on activities located past the main
          stage and between the wildlife and food areas.
          Do you want a table? Do you have a sign?
          I hope to be there but I may also be checking on things. . .
          Thanks to all,

          Kathy Ries "
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 19, 2007
            Remember to come join us to teach juggling on Sunday at CSUS's Earth Day

            Sacramento's Earth Day Celebration
            Sunday 22 April 2007
            11a-5pm (Damento 11a-3p)
            CSUS Sac State
            Planet Art area with Sierra Club

            Remember to limit props to those you can wear or keep an eye on since
            this will be a public area.
            At an Earth Day, there might even be some hippy goodness, fun things to
            see. Come out and play!

            Other directional info: