Re: Lodi Fest?

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 27 3:36 PM
      Ah, the Lodi Festival died several years ago. Began to get too costly.

      Good news is that the Berkeley Festival has taken over around the same
      time (early October). No camping, but nice festival with lots of
      unicycling. http://www.berkeleyjuggling.org/

      --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "sondancetheclown" <Sondance@...> wrote:

      > I know this is a bit early,
      >

      > But I was wondering, since there wasn't an official Lodi fest last
      > year, is anything being considered for this year?

    • sondancetheclown
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 28 12:52 PM
        I'm sorry, I don't know why my message posted twice. I've noticed
        some message repeating themselves on other Yahoo group sites lately.
        Maybe it's a bug in Yahoo's system.