Friday Juggling recap

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007
      If you haven't been out to juggling in awhile and wondered what you
      missed--
      Earlier at juggling tonight, I witnessed a game of two ball H-O-R-S-E,
      three people played several rounds of combat, and there was a unicycle
      race/obstacle course. Plus the regular balls and clubs, some rings,
      poi, contact juggling, balancing clubs, and passing.