Re: Sac City open?

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2007
      Yes there should be juggling tonight. Again, you may want to get there
      earlyish in case the janitor locks the doors since we're not supposed
      to use the fire escape as an entrance.

      Friday Juggling
      6-9pm
      Sacramento City College
      3835 Freeport Blvd, Sacramento
      South Gym (Room SG214 is usually upstairs) is near the tennis courts and
      between the baseball field and buildings.
      Sutterville and Freeport Blvd, Sacramento
      http://www.scc.losrios.edu/campusmap.html