Good Day Sacramento Thu Jan 25 7-9am

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2007
      We will be teaching juggling on the "Good Day Sacramento" show (Channel
      31) Thursday, January 25, 2007 probably sporadically shown between 7am
      and 9am. They requested that we be at their West Sacramento studio at
      6:45am. If anyone else who hasn't already contacted me would like to
      be on television, please contact me for directions.