Rasypni Brothers Sat 8pm Grass Valley

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
      I noticed in the Sacramento Bee Ticket section that the Raspyni
      Brothers (Dan Holzman and Barry Friedman with singer-songwriter Dave
      Nachmanoff) will be performing on
      Saturday, January 6, 2007
      8 p.m.
      Center for the Arts
      314 W. Main St
      Grass Valley CA 95945
      $18
      530-274-8384 ext 14

      http://www.sacticket.com/cgi-bin/calendar/eventsdetail.cgi?
      IDNumber=77807
      http://www.raspynibrothers.com/

      The Raspyni Brothers are pretty entertaining and funny performers.
      Grass Valley is a little over an hour away from Sacramento. I'd be
      tempted into going if someone else wanted to carpool. -- Kim
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2007
        I emailed the Raspyni Brothers and Barry Friedman replied:
        "...sold out since Wednesday and yesterday she called me and asked if
        we could do Friday 1/12 as a repeat performance since they have
        already turned away 200 people."

        Looks like the show is sold out for this Saturday but there may be
        one coming up next Friday January 12. If so, probably need to see
        about calling in advance for tickets.

        --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Y" <marianme@...> wrote:

        > I noticed in the Sacramento Bee Ticket section that the Raspyni
        > Brothers (Dan Holzman and Barry Friedman with singer-songwriter
        Dave
        > Nachmanoff) will be performing on
        > Saturday, January 6, 2007
        > 8 p.m.
        > Center for the Arts
        > 314 W. Main St
        > Grass Valley CA 95945
        > $18
        > 530-274-8384 ext 14
        >
        > http://www.sacticket.com/cgi-bin/calendar/eventsdetail.cgi?
        > IDNumber=77807
        > http://www.raspynibrothers.com/
        >
        > The Raspyni Brothers are pretty entertaining and funny performers.
        > Grass Valley is a little over an hour away from Sacramento. I'd be
        > tempted into going if someone else wanted to carpool. -- Kim

      • Zack Phillips
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2007
          Holy Smokes these guys love this gig i bet. they do it annually? and 18 bucks a ticket that's sweet for them. I remember last year they sold out or somethn' and the skills are there -they deserve 18 bucks and all (split up with the powers) but I am not going to go, cause it's too expensive to see a couple good ole boys jugglin'. A volcano ball aint even that much god bless D. Raspinyi.. Mr Z.