davis juggling tonight ROOM CHANGE

  • Matthew McCorkle
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
      hi davis jugglers

      its finals week.. things are a changing...
      we dont have the room (klieber 3) over break -- new quarter starts january 3
      until then i propose we juggle in the ARC racketball courts
      for non-UCD students this will cost you $7 or something outrageous to
      get in -- sorry, i wish there was a way i could reserve rooms over
      break/during finals

      so see some of you tonight..
      ARC RACKETBALL COURTS, 7PM
      and i'll see the rest of you in january

      next quarter will most likely be in klieber 3, at 7:30pm

    • Andrew Barnhart
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2006
        --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, Matthew McCorkle <mimccorkle@...> wrote:

        > hi davis jugglers
        >
        > its finals week.. things are a changing...
        > we dont have the room (klieber 3) over break -- new quarter starts
        january 3
        > until then i propose we juggle in the ARC racketball courts
        > for non-UCD students this will cost you $7 or something outrageous to
        > get in -- sorry, i wish there was a way i could reserve rooms over
        > break/during finals
        >
        > so see some of you tonight..
        > ARC RACKETBALL COURTS, 7PM
        > and i'll see the rest of you in january
        >
        > next quarter will most likely be in klieber 3, at 7:30pm

        Aw shucks I didn't get this in time. I had it in that "digest" mode...

        Oh well. FYI, Klieber was empty when i checked. I went and waited a
        few minutes...i just assumed you all had finals.

        So will juggling be at the ARC until jan. 3rd? Will people be
        juggling over UCD's break, or will a lot of you be going home?

        I can spare $7 for a few weeks..I had fun last week!

        -Andrew