Re: Damento Friday Movie Night

  • dove_tothemax
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 9, 2006
      Can't make it; without school to use as an excuse my friday got very
      busy. Go fig.

      For what its worth, Stranger Than Fiction is at the top of my list of
      movies to see, but only because I've already seen The Prestige and it
      was great. Same level of suprises as Momento.
    • clinstrum
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 10, 2006
        I think the general consensus is "Stranger Than Fiction" at 6:20 at
        the Century movie theater at Ethan and Arden. I'm going to be there
        early to pick up a good seat and to juggle a little bit before the
        movie with anyone who shows up.

        See you there!

        Chris