Folsom Renaissance Faire

  • Charlie
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2006
      I plan on going to the Folsom Ren Faire on Sunday Oct 22.
      Are any other jugglers interested?

      What dost ye say?

      http://www.folsomfaire.com/

      --
      Charlie
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 10, 2006
        Sounds like fun ~ I'm in. I didn't notice any juggling entertainers
        listed, but we could bring our own clubs. For those that didn't
        follow the link, information from the website is below.
        ~Kim

        Folsom Renaissance Faire
        Sunday 22 October 2006
        10:00 am - 5:00 pm
        Folsom City Lions Park
        Natoma and Stafford Streets, Folsom CA (next to Folsom Zoo)
        Adults $12, Senior $7, Child (6-12) $7, Child under 6 free
        http://www.folsomfaire.com/

        Map:
        http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?
        formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=%5b200%2d388%5d%20Stafford%
        20St&city=Folsom&state=CA&zipcode=95630&country=US

        Directions:
        Take 80 East towards Sacramento.
        Merge onto 50 East towards Tahoe.
        Take the "Folsom" exit.
        Turn left at the light at the end of the off ramp.
        Go approximately 2 miles to Natoma Street.
        Turn right onto Natoma Street.
        Go about a mile to Stafford Street.
        Turn left on Stafford Street. You should see the sign advertising the
        faire and Folsom

        --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "Charlie" <modus.ponens@...> wrote:

        > I plan on going to the Folsom Ren Faire on Sunday Oct 22.
        > Are any other jugglers interested?
        >
        > What dost ye say?
        >
        > http://www.folsomfaire.com/
        >
        > --
        > Charlie

      • Lance Coombes
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2006
          Haha. That was one of the faires that Too Stoopid Kidz used to perform at.
          Guess they just couldn't find another juggling team that could fill in those
          shoes! :P I kid, of course. If they don't have any jugglers, somebody
          should fix that. That was a pretty good faire to perform at.

          On 10/10/06, Kim Y <marianme@...> wrote:

          > Sounds like fun ~ I'm in. I didn't notice any juggling entertainers
          > listed, but we could bring our own clubs. For those that didn't
          > follow the link, information from the website is below.
          > ~Kim
          >
          > Folsom Renaissance Faire
          > Sunday 22 October 2006
          > 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
          > Folsom City Lions Park
          > Natoma and Stafford Streets, Folsom CA (next to Folsom Zoo)
          > Adults $12, Senior $7, Child (6-12) $7, Child under 6 free
          > http://www.folsomfaire.com/
          >
          > Map:
          > http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?
          > formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=%5b200%2d388%5d%20Stafford%
          > 20St&city=Folsom&state=CA&zipcode=95630&country=US
          >
          > Directions:
          > Take 80 East towards Sacramento.
          > Merge onto 50 East towards Tahoe.
          > Take the "Folsom" exit.
          > Turn left at the light at the end of the off ramp.
          > Go approximately 2 miles to Natoma Street.
          > Turn right onto Natoma Street.
          > Go about a mile to Stafford Street.
          > Turn left on Stafford Street. You should see the sign advertising the
          > faire and Folsom
          >
          > --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "Charlie" <modus.ponens@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I plan on going to the Folsom Ren Faire on Sunday Oct 22.
          > > Are any other jugglers interested?
          > >
          > > What dost ye say?
          > >
          > > http://www.folsomfaire.com/
          > >
          > > --
          > > Charlie

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Kojin God of Calamities
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 10, 2006
            my guild will be there as well. please come, I'll be there myself anyway. I'd love to do some juggling for the crowds.

            Lance Coombes <noodleboy@...> wrote: Haha. That was one of the faires that Too Stoopid Kidz used to perform at.
            Guess they just couldn't find another juggling team that could fill in those
            shoes! :P I kid, of course. If they don't have any jugglers, somebody
            should fix that. That was a pretty good faire to perform at.

            On 10/10/06, Kim Y <marianme@...> wrote:

            > Sounds like fun ~ I'm in. I didn't notice any juggling entertainers
            > listed, but we could bring our own clubs. For those that didn't
            > follow the link, information from the website is below.
            > ~Kim
            >
            > Folsom Renaissance Faire
            > Sunday 22 October 2006
            > 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
            > Folsom City Lions Park
            > Natoma and Stafford Streets, Folsom CA (next to Folsom Zoo)
            > Adults $12, Senior $7, Child (6-12) $7, Child under 6 free
            > http://www.folsomfaire.com/
            >
            > Map:
            > http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?
            > formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=%5b200%2d388%5d%20Stafford%
            > 20St&city=Folsom&state=CA&zipcode=95630&country=US
            >
            > Directions:
            > Take 80 East towards Sacramento.
            > Merge onto 50 East towards Tahoe.
            > Take the "Folsom" exit.
            > Turn left at the light at the end of the off ramp.
            > Go approximately 2 miles to Natoma Street.
            > Turn right onto Natoma Street.
            > Go about a mile to Stafford Street.
            > Turn left on Stafford Street. You should see the sign advertising the
            > faire and Folsom
            >
            > --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "Charlie" <modus.ponens@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I plan on going to the Folsom Ren Faire on Sunday Oct 22.
            > > Are any other jugglers interested?
            > >
            > > What dost ye say?
            > >
            > > http://www.folsomfaire.com/
            > >
            > > --
            > > Charlie

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            ...and remember folks, there are no bones in ice cream, I don't swim, and you must fight the bear... and then all the potatoes will cease to cause famine.............. thank you

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 21, 2006
              I'm bringing my clubs. If you don't see me while wandering around,
              let's try meeting near the front gate at 11am. If I don't see anyone
              then, I'll swing by around noon. ~Kim