tuesday practice + ACTIVITIES FAIR

  • Matthew McCorkle
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2006
      hi kids

      wonderful turnout turnout for the first meeting of fall in the park last
      tuesday. 5 club jugglers. woo.
      lets do it again this week...
      central park this tuesday at 7pm

      this will be our last outdoor practice of the year
      sometime tuesday or wednesday the nice people at SPAC will finish filing
      our club paperwork, damento will be official again, and we will be able
      to reserve a classroom

      i'm thinking that big room we got in veihmere last year.

      and...

      MARK YOUR CALANDAR
      wednesday oct 18th (next wednesday) is the ucd ACTIVITIES FAIR
      aka campus clubs open house.. a great oppurtunity to snag unsuspecting
      appreciators of juggle and induct them into our cult.
      help represent your damento juggling club from 10am-2pm on the quad
      bring: flashy juggleables. happy faces.
      *kim* -- can you bring the birdseed ball collection to this friday's
      sacramento meet?
      *glenn + ted* -- lets consider this a 'deadline' for that A-Frame we
      were thinking of building.. maybe we'll get extra crafty and make a
      banner too.

      see you kids in the park! (and next week at the activities fair)