Re: Meeting October 6th

  • theodore_tracy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      --- In damento@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Y" <marianme@...> wrote:

      > Would like to hold a meeting on Friday October 6th around 8pm at
      > juggling to approve bylaws and get officers for the club. If you are
      > interested in being a voting member of Damento, Inc. and will not be
      > able to attend that Friday, please let me know.
      >
      > Thank you,
      > Kim

      Is it going to be a sac state? I am interested in being an officer, but
      i am a freashmen at UC Davis and dont have a car. I could find out
      about a shuttle or something that goes there or if the meeting is going
      to be at Davis central park i could just ride my bike down there.

      Ted Tracy

      PS just got back from the berkeley festival and boy was it fun!